Looking for a rewarding electrician career in Lancaster, Berks/Chester County or York, PA?
Why not become an electrician, an electrical apprentice or an electrician’s helper? Iddings Electric is growing and looking for highly motivated individuals who are looking for a career, not just a job. If you think this may be you, please apply today. Maybe you know someone who could be that person, please share this with them. You don’t have to have electrical experience to be an electrician’s helper; we will train you. Are you already a licensed electrician? Consider continuing your career with us. Applicants must be respectful, honest, have a good work ethic, and be customer oriented. Work is local and benefits are included. Drug test and background check will be performed. If you are interested in joining our team, one of these positions may be for you! Email Us or Call Us at 717-355-9675.
Electrician Service Technician - Now Hiring!
Join Our Team! We are a full service residential Electrical Contractor company servicing Lancaster, Berks, Chester, York and Lebanon. Currently we are in search of an Electrical Service Technician with great customer service skills, can diagnose electrical issues, can clearly communicate the right solution to the homeowner, and perform the needed work. Industry experience in residential electrical a must.
• Diagnose and solve problems on residential home electrical systems.
• Travel to conduct service work in 5 county area.
• Communicate clearly and effectively with homeowners.
• High School Diploma (or equivalent).
• Driver's license.
• Pass Drug and background test.
• Basic computer skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good manual dexterity.
• Great analytical skills.
• Solves problems effectively.
• Works well with others.
• $40k-50k per year.
• Incentives commission.
• Top health insurance.
• 401k company match after 1 year.
• Paid training.
• Paid holidays.
• Paid vacation after 1 year.
Journeyman Electrician - Now Hiring!
Iddings Electric is looking for motivated commercial/residential electricians with 5 or more years’ experience for our commercial electrical department. Applicants should be self-motivated professionals with good work ethics. Our commercial/residential electrical departments work consists of: New commercial and residential work, service upgrades, retro-fits, remodels, trouble-shooting and repair, control work and VFD’s. Iddings Electric offers a full range of benefits including Health Insurance, paid vacation, paid holiday, electrical apprenticeship, and 401K. Most of our work is in the Lancaster County area. Iddings Electric has been in business for over 16 years and has a reputation for quality and reliability. Qualified applicants must be able to pass a drug test, physical and background check.
Essential Functions of Commercial Electricians
• Demonstrate adequate knowledge of basic electrical theory.
• Install required wiring and devices.
• Troubleshoot installation and operation of electrical wiring and devices.
• Installs, repairs and maintains motors, transformers, generators, lights, appliances, circuits, wiring and other electrical system equipment and components in compliance with electrical codes, standards and regulations.
• Operates a variety of electrical testing equipment in locating and determining types of electrical malfunctions.
• Studies plans, drawings, specifications and work orders to determine work requirement and sequence of repairs and/or installations.
• Repairs and maintains high voltage systems.
• Working knowledge of all aspects electrical.
• Must be able to work independently without supervision.
• Ability to work as a team and lead projects if needed.
• Communicate with estimating team during job progression.
• Must be available for weekend emergency “on call” rotation. Approximately every 8th weekend.
All applicants applying for any position with Iddings Electric, Inc. MUST possess the following
• MUST be over the age of 18
• MUST have a High School Diploma (or equivalent)
• MUST have valid Driver’s License and Personal Transportation
• MUST be a US Citizen or possess a valid work permit
• MUST have a FELONY FREE record
• MUST be DRUG FREE before and during employment
• MUST have a NEAT APPEARANCE.
• Journeyman Electrician: 5 years
• High school or equivalent
Compensation and Benefits
• 5 Day work week M-F 7am-5pm
• Pay rate $20-22/hr Depending on Experience
• Health Care
• Pd. Vacation and Holidays
• Matching 401K